How to wear heels all day without getting sore feet: TikTok user amazes followers with foot spray hack that ‘stuns pain’ for HOUR
- Austin, Texas hairdresser unveiled a hack to numb feet while wearing heels
- TikTok user, user @ChristyClips, sprayed a lidocaine product on her feet
- In video with over 460,000 likes, she claims it will last up to six hours
All people exposed to the pain of beautiful heels will understand “suffering for your vanity,” but one woman on TikTok decided enough was enough.
User @ChristyClips, a hairdresser from Austin, Texas, revealed to her followers an ingenious trick to wear heels without pain.
In the video titled ‘my secret to wearing heels for more than 6 hours’, the creator shows her spraying her foot with Aspercreme Pain Relieving Creme containing lidocaine, a local anesthetic that works by blocking nerves and sending pain signals to the brain. to send.
Saying it “nudes pain,” Christy certainly got more than a few people interested in the hack and garnered over 460,000 likes on her video.
While the spray is available from Amazon in the US, similar sprays containing lidocaine can be bought from drugstores in the UK for around £10.
Christy of Austin, Texas, applies local anesthetic to her feet in an attempt to numb them for several hours while wearing heels
Viewers were stunned by the idea and loved the thought of not having to endure pain while wearing heels
Viewers were stunned by the idea and loved the thought of not having to endure pain while wearing heels.
One commenter said, “A can of this should come with every pair of Louboutins, just to say.”
Another agreed, adding, “Back to office plan: licodaine in desk.”
One commenter was sick of the pain caused by heels and said, ‘I must try this. I’m tired of taking it like a champion.’
A fourth thought it was a brilliant idea, although they sought their own methods of numbing the feet, joking: “My trick is to get so drunk that I can’t feel my feet anymore.”
Commentators agreed with TikTokker’s foot numbing methods and vowed to try it out to prevent sore feet
Christy applied the Lidocaine numbing spray to her feet before wearing heels, which she swears will last for over 6 hours
Other commenters, however, weren’t too impressed with the hack and worried that numbing your feet for pain might cause damage.
“You’re basically numbing the warning signs that you’re doing damage. I wouldn’t do this regularly,” one commenter warned
Another agreed and said, “NO. NEW. NEW. As someone in hospice “little things” that you realize were so harmful. The pain will never end.’
Another wrote that although she thought the idea was extreme, she would give it a try anyway: “It’s kind of wild that we use local anesthetic to look warm…I’m going to buy it anyway.”
Some commentators were shocked by the idea of numbing your feet to endure the pain of wearing heels
STAY SAVE WITH LIDOCAINE
When used sparingly and as directed, topical lidocaine is generally safe. However, abuse, overuse or overdose can lead to a number of serious health problems and even death. Here’s what to look out for:
- Ingestion of lidocaine can cause numbness of the mouth and throat, which can lead to choking
- If a significant amount is ingested, enough can be absorbed into the bloodstream to affect vital organs, mainly the brain and heart
- Covering a large area of the body with lidocaine or leaving it on the skin for a long time can lead to absorption of the drug into the bloodstream
- Lidocaine can decrease the ability of iron in red blood cells to carry oxygen to the tissues – this is called methemoglobinemia and can be life-threatening.