Mom reveals the ‘miracle cure’ she uses to transform her toddler’s dirty shoes – and it has received 14,000 positive reviews
- A mom has revealed the product she uses to clean her toddler’s sneakers
- On TikTok, Nessa swears by Amazon’s Pink Miracle Shoe Cleaner
- In a TikTok video, she almost immediately removed the dirt from the shoes
- The popular $71.60 product has received over 14,000 reviews online
A mom has gone viral on TikTok after revealing the product she swears by to easily clean her toddler’s filthy sneakers.
The woman, who goes by the name Cleaning With Nessa on TikTok, shared a video with her 2.5 million TikTok followers and used the Pink Miracle Shoe Cleaner available on Amazon Australia.
In the video, her daughter’s white and pink shoes looked dingy from overuse, but were nearly restored to their original condition after cleaning.
‘I love a good before and after – how good is this shoe cleaner though?!’ Nessa captioned the short video.
Scroll down for video
The woman, who goes by the name Cleaning With Nessa on TikTok, shared how she cleaned her toddlers’ dirty shoes
In a TikTok video, Nessa used the Pink Miracle Shoe Cleaner available on Amazon. The product comes with a stiff brush and pink concentrate that easily removes dirt and stains from shoes
According to the product description, the all-in-one Pink Miracle Shoe Cleaner Kit has been around since 1985 and is the “number one choice” for sneakers and shoes.
The product comes with a stiff brush and pink concentrate that easily removes dirt and stains from shoes.
In the short clip, Nessa adds a few drops of the formula to the brush and then uses it to clean one shoe.
After a few minutes of scrubbing, the dirt is removed and the shoe is rinsed under water to reveal its immaculate condition.
In the short clip, Nessa adds a few drops of the formula to the brush and then uses it to clean one shoe
Thousands were impressed by the end result and the video has been viewed more than 242,000 times.
‘Wow that looks like witchcraft?? Astonishing!!’ wrote one person in the comments.
“I’ve heard this is great!” added another.
The cleaning product is currently on sale on Amazon Australia and retails for $71.60.
It has also received an average star rating of 4.5 out of five stars after being reviewed more than 14,000 times.
The best way to clean sneakers
1. Use a dry brush – Remove dirt from the outsole, midsole and upper with a dry, soft shoe brush. No shoe brush? No problem – an old toothbrush works fine
2. Make a mild cleaning solution – mix warm water with a small amount of mild detergent
3. Wash the laces – remove the laces and apply a small amount of the mild cleaning solution. Massage the laces, rinse and dry with a soft cloth
4. Wash the soles – apply the mild solution to a soft brush and brush the outsole and midsole. Dry with a soft cloth
5. Wash and Dab – use the mild solution and a soft brush or soft cloth to clean the top. Then use a dry microfiber cloth or soft cloth to wipe and lift as much soapy moisture and dirt as possible. Repeat if necessary
6. Allow to air dry at room temperature