Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Katie Price DENIES dumping her fiancé of five-months

168

Katie Price has denied breaking off her engagement to fiancé Carl Woods before “flirting with another man” during a “drunk” appearance at the National Television Awards.

Former glamor model Katie, 43, attended Thursday’s annual ceremony with eldest son Harvey, 19, on Thursday night, weeks after she suffered facial injuries during an alleged break-in at an Essex property occupied by the star.

She has since denied allegations that she boasted she was single, broke strict event protocol by repeatedly leaving her seat during commercial breaks and “booze drunk” before plunging into a mysterious businessman at the late after-party.

Speaking: Katie Price has denied breaking off her engagement to fiancé Carl Woods before ‘flirting with another man’ during a ‘drunk’ appearance at the National Television Awards

Present: Katie attended Thursday's ceremony with eldest son Harvey, weeks after she suffered facial injuries during an alleged break-in at an Essex property occupied by the star

Present: Katie attended Thursday’s ceremony with eldest son Harvey, weeks after she suffered facial injuries during an alleged break-in at an Essex property occupied by the star

Sunday on Instagram she wrote: ‘It’s such a shame to have such a good night with these terrible stories [sic] about coming out, actually I never went out and said I dumped Carl. This is not true. I was actually proud to be with my son Harvey. I wish people would leave me and Carl alone.’ [sic]

Katie was on hand after receiving a nomination in the Authored Documentary category for her show Harvey & Me, when onlookers reportedly heard her talking about ending her five-month engagement to Woods.

A source told The sun: ‘She knocked back the wine and asked for vodka. She told people ‘I’m single, I dumped him’ and was clearly focused on moving on. They had been rowing constantly and she said she had had enough.

Not Guilty: While a man was arrested after the incident, Katie's fiancé later denied hitting her in a passionate Instagram post shared two weeks later

Not Guilty: While a man was arrested after the incident, Katie’s fiancé later denied hitting her in a passionate Instagram post shared two weeks later

“She said she was living in her house in West Sussex again, even though it wasn’t quite finished. But she was adamant that she wouldn’t go back to his house. As far as she’s concerned, it’s over.

“Katie said she couldn’t take it anymore and wanted to leave.”

While guests had to remain in their seats between breaks during the live broadcast, onlookers claim that Katie stood up repeatedly while gesturing toward the stage.

Sources claim that Katie later “flirted” with an unnamed businessman at the ensuing after-party, where she stayed after Harvey drove home.

Proud Mother: Katie attended the National Television Awards after receiving a nomination in the Authored Documentary category for her show Harvey & Me

Proud Mother: Katie attended the National Television Awards after receiving a nomination in the Authored Documentary category for her show Harvey & Me

“They walked together at the party and could have easily been mistaken for a couple. They were very flirty. She looked very tipsy and kept leaning towards him, almost as if she wanted to kiss him,” the source added.

It comes after police were called to an Essex property occupied by Katie around 1:30 am on Aug. 23, after which a man was arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercion and control behaviour. He has since been released on bail.

After the attack, photos showed Katie with a bruise on her cheek and an injured lip. The mother of five said she was attacked while watching TV in the property.

Disturbing: Katie said she was attacked while watching TV, forcing her to flee in panic to her oldest son's nearby home.  She was left with bruises on the face after the incident

Disturbing: Katie said she was attacked while watching TV, forcing her to flee in panic to her oldest son’s nearby home. She was left with bruises on the face after the incident

Katie’s fiancé later denied hitting her in a passionate Instagram post shared two weeks after the incident.

She began dating former Love Island star Carl Woods in June 2020 and announced their engagement in April, just six weeks after her divorce from her third husband Kieran Hayler, 34, was finalized.

Despite the support of her loved ones, the former glamor model said she “doesn’t feel safe,” and has stepped up security following her attack.

Katie told The Sun: “I’m still totally dazed. I’m devastated. I ran after being beaten – I ran to Harvey’s house nearby and now have damage to my feet, which I injured before.”

Katie said she was attacked while watching TV, forcing her to flee in panic to her oldest son’s house nearby.

Calm: Katie and Carl were pictured together for the first time since the alleged attack two weeks ago, when they arrived in a gray Bentley at Katie's £2million home in Surrey

Calm: Katie and Carl were pictured together for the first time since the alleged attack two weeks ago, when they arrived in a gray Bentley at Katie’s £2million home in Surrey

He wrote: ‘I have remained silent thus far because of the investigation being conducted by the police, but I have found it so difficult to remain silent on social media because of speculation and shocking abuse I have received.

“Anyone who thinks I hit Katie, you’re delusional and have no idea of ​​the reality of the situation.

“I never and would never do anything to hurt Katie. The truth will be told.’

The couple were photographed together for the first time since the alleged attack two weeks ago, when they arrived in a gray Bentley at Katie’s £2million home in Surrey.

Still together: Katie began dating former Love Island star Carl Woods in June 2020 and announced their engagement in April, six weeks after her divorce from Kieran Hayler

Still together: Katie began dating former Love Island star Carl Woods in June 2020 and announced their engagement in April, six weeks after her divorce from Kieran Hayler

Katie began dating former Love Island star Carl Woods in June 2020 and announced their engagement in April, just six weeks after her divorce from her third husband Kieran Hayler, 34, was finalized.

Despite the support of her loved ones, the glamor model “still doesn’t feel safe” and has stepped up security after her attack.

Katie told The Sun: “I’m still totally dazed. I’m devastated. I ran after being beaten – I ran to Harvey’s house nearby and now have damage to my feet, which I injured before.”

Katie said she was attacked while watching TV, forcing her to flee in panic to her oldest son’s house nearby.

Terrifying: Despite the support of her loved ones, Katie still feels 'unsafe' and has strengthened security in her home after her attack

Terrifying: Despite the support of her loved ones, Katie still feels ‘unsafe’ and has strengthened security in her home after her attack

She said the alleged attack was “unprovoked”, adding: “I was just sitting there watching the television when the attack happened.”

Neighbors said they heard “a lot of yelling and screaming” the night the model was rushed to hospital.

A neighbor told MailOnline: ‘Something started kicking because I heard a lot of screaming and yelling. It certainly went off.

“It was antisocial and sounded like a bunch of assholes coming back from the pub. There was a real kerfuffle.

“Then I saw a car parked across the street for ages. About half an hour later I heard a lot of talking.

“I came down to see what was going on, but I don’t know what time it was because I didn’t have my phone with me. I didn’t see or hear any police. I haven’t seen any blue lights.’

Another said: ‘We heard an argument around 11 p.m. I heard nothing at 1:30 am when the police would have been called because I was asleep.

“I know Katie Price lived next door to us. I don’t think I had heard any major fights before last night.’

A source close to the star said friends and family have gathered around her to ensure she has the strength to pursue conviction.

An insider recently told MailOnline: “It is not true that she is dropping the case, but she is very scared and feels emotionally vulnerable.

“All her friends and family are behind her and will make sure she has the strength to carry on with the business, so she’s going full steam ahead.”

MailOnline has reached out to a representative for further comment.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.