Conor McGregor appears to be APPROPRIATE in the back of a car after a trip to the Hollywood nightclub
Conor McGregor appears to have passed out in the back of a car after an overnight session at a Hollywood nightclub to attend a listening party for rapper Drake’s new album
- Conor McGregor visited Delilah in Hollywood and claimed it was to hear an album
- UFC star said it was for a listening party for Drake’s Certified Lover Boy album
- A photo published by TMZ shows McGregor in his car outside Delilah . lies
- But a source close to McGregor told them his position was not caused by alcohol
- The source insisted his departure from the nightclub was due to his leg injury
Conor McGregor’s team has insisted the fighter left a West Hollywood nightclub because of his leg injury rather than being drunk after a photo appeared to show him passing out in the back of a car after a nightclub session on Thursday.
UFC star McGregor visited Delilah in West Hollywood and claimed on social media that it was for a listening party for rapper Drake’s new album Certified Lover Boy.
The Notorious posted on Instagram around 11pm Los Angeles time, saying, ‘Certified Lover Boy Out NOW! @champagnepapi 40 sips in the whip but I dive. A classic brother! I’m on my way to @delilah now to have them play it on blast.”
In a photo taken, UFC fighter Conor McGregor (center) appears to have passed out in the back of a car after leaving the Delilah nightclub in West Hollywood on Thursday night.
McGregor, seen above in August, is recovering from a broken tibia in July – and a source close to him said he left the club due to his leg injury rather than being caused by alcohol
TMZ have reported that a source close to McGregor told them his departure was related to his recovery from a leg injury.
The source said: ‘Conor was with his managers and left the club early because of his leg and was very uncomfortable.
“This was not caused by alcohol.”
McGregor suffered a serious injury in his trilogy fight against Dustin Poirier on July 10 in Las Vegas, losing via technical knockout due to a fracture of his tibia.
‘The Notorious’ broke through in a defeat to Dustin Poirier in Las Vegas on July 10
The 33-year-old recently posted a video of him walking again for the first time since then
Since then, the 33-year-old has been recovering before potentially fighting again, and in late August posted a video of him walking for the first time since the horror hiatus.
Despite his absence from the octagon, the former double UFC champion last month claimed he was “drooling” at the prospect of taking on YouTuber turn-boxer Jake Paul after watching him beat Tyron Woodley.
He also took a swipe at his rivals on Friday, insisting that “the claws come out” after his bizarre injury and thanking UFC legend Anderson Silva for his support.