Personal trainer Rachel Dillon reveals exactly what she eats in a day to gain muscle

0 22

Personal trainer reveals what she eats in a day to gain muscle and tone – and it might surprise you

  • Fitness expert Rachel Dillon shared what you eat in a day to gain muscle
  • She eats 2500 calories – including 111 g protein, 69 g fat and 359 calories
  • Rachel usually eats three meals, a morning snack and an afternoon dessert
  • The personal trainer mentioned the meals in an Instagram video










A personal trainer has revealed what she eats in a typical day to gain muscle and maintain a toned body.

Rachel Dillon, from Queensland, Australia, fills her ‘day on a plate’ with fresh, healthy meals and consumes 2,500 calories a day.

To ensure that she gradually builds muscle, Rachel eats more calories each day than her body burns, but she admitted that a calorie surplus can be difficult to sustain.

“Honestly, with my busy schedule I personally find a calorie surplus pretty hard to stick to, so preparation is KEY!!!” she wrote on Instagram and shared a video with her 1.2 million followers.

To meet her daily goals, she eats three meals, one healthy morning snack, and one afternoon dessert that she eats for dinner.

Scroll down for video

Personal trainer Rachel Dillon, from Queensland, Australia (pictured) fills her ‘day on a plate’ with fresh, healthy meals, consuming 2,500 calories daily

She starts the day with a latte with oat milk at 9am, followed by a 'bagel board' at 10am which she fills with fresh mango, passion fruit, strawberries, blueberries and cherry tomatoes.

Lunch is often at 2pm and on this occasion Rachel made poached chicken with curry sauce, rice and a side dish

At 10 o’clock she enjoys a ‘bagel board’ topped with fresh mango, passion fruit, strawberries, blueberries and cherry tomatoes (left). Lunch is often at 2pm and on this occasion Rachel made poached chicken with curry sauce, rice and a side dish (right)

Rachael makes sure she meets her goals of 111g protein, 69g fat and 359 calories per day.

She starts the day with an oat milk latte at 9:00 AM with two sweeteners, followed by a “bagel board” at 10:00 AM that she fills with fresh mango, passion fruit, strawberries, blueberries, and cherry tomatoes.

By 11:30 am, she enjoys sliced ​​dried mango for a quick snack on the go.

Lunch is often at 2pm and on this occasion Rachel made poached chicken with curry sauce, rice and a side dish.

Instead of eating dessert after dinner, Rachel enjoys waffles and crema chocolate ice cream topped at 4:30 PM.

“Yes, I always eat dessert for dinner,” she wrote.

At 6:30pm, she sits down to a bowl of crispy salmon with pasta and a green leafy salad.

Instead of having dessert after dinner, Rachel enjoys waffles and crema chocolate ice cream topped at 4:30 PM

At 6:30pm she sits down to a bowl of crispy salmon with pasta and a green leafy salad

Instead of having dessert after dinner, Rachel enjoys waffles and chocolate ice cream topped with ice cream (left) at 4:30 PM. At 6:30pm, she sits down to a bowl of crispy salmon with pasta and a green leafy salad (right)

“I always advise my clients to increase their calories incrementally so they get stronger – you just need to know what kind of calories to eat,” she told the Daily Mail Australia.

Rachel previously told FEMAIL that women should eat more if they want to lose weight.

“I always advise my clients to increase their calories incrementally so they get stronger – you just need to know what kind of calories to eat,” she told the Daily Mail Australia.

For the PT, this means figuring out how much protein, fat, and carbohydrate you should be eating for your body, and how much you can eat of what you like.

“I try to live by the 80/20 rule, where I eat healthy 80 percent of the time and treat myself the remaining 20 percent,” she said.

“I also tend to eat a lot of protein and a lot of fat in the evening, and carbohydrates around my workouts and workouts.”

What is a typical week of training for Rachel?

* MONDAY: Full body circuit

* TUESDAY: Lower body weighted

* WEDNESDAY: Upper body weighted

* THURSDAY: Glutes weighed

* FRIDAY: Full body circuit

* SATURDAY: LISS cardio and core

* SUNDAY: Rest and recovery

Advertisement

.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.